Email us: email@example.com
1. New joinee will be appointed initially for six months probation period and confirmation of appointment will be given after reviewing the performance of candidate.
2. Appointment letter will be released after two weeks of joining office and review of employee’s behaviour and work practice.
3. Employee will be deemed to continue on probation until his/her services are confirmed in writing by the company. The period of probation maybe modified at the discretion of the company.
4. During the period of probation, your contract may be terminated at the discretion of the management with or without assigning any reason, with one week’s notice. Similarly during this period you may also resign your appointment with one week’s notice..
5. Confirmation – On satisfactory completion of probation, employee will be considered for regular employment in the company and in the event a fresh letter of confirmation will be issued. On being confirmed as a permanent employee, the notice period of termination of service on either side will be one month or payment of one month’s salary.
6. Termination – Employee’s services can be terminated by the company by giving one month’s notice in writing or by payment of one month’s salary in lieu thereof. Employee is also bound to give one month’s notice in writing or forfeit/pay one month’s salary drawn by him/her in lieu thereof if he/she wish to resign any time after confirmation.
7. During probation period one leave is permissible in a month.Leave policy is applicable only after confirmation of job on completion of probation period.
8. Employee absconding from services for more than 02 days and keeping mobile phone off during that period will have serious impact on appraisal.
9. An appraisal on performance and salary would be undertaken on completion of one yr. in service without any breaks or if leave taken are not beyond the permissible limits.
10. You will be entitled to 27 leaves in a year with 05 leaves being credited on a quarterly basis and 07 leaves will be bonus leaves (Break up of leaves is Casual leave---Total 08 , credited 02 in each quarter; Earned leave---Total 12, credited 03 in each quarter). Seven bonus earned leaves can be encashed annually if total leaves taken are not more than 27 (which includes 20 no. of paid leaves and 07 no. of unpaid leaves in a year)
11. You will be paid one day additional salary or comp off on working 5 listed Indian Holidays.
12. There is no provision of paternity leave.
13. Leave encashment will be done once in a yr. in the January month salary.
14. If an employee is absent before and after Sunday the leave will be considered in continuation.
15. Monthly incentive scheme is a variable component of salary.Its the management policy to fix the targets and to devise Incentive scheme which may change with time,however same will be applicable uniformaly to all the employees of particular Department.
16. You are requested to give one month notice prior to leaving the organization or pay one month salary in lieu off failing which no past dues will be cleared.No leave will be granted during notice period.
17. Notice period w.e.f. April 2022 is 2 months for all departments (for those joining in or after April 2022). They are requested to give two months notice prior to leaving the organization or pay two months salary in lieu off failing which no past dues will be cleared.No leave will be granted during notice period.
18. Any act of indiscipline,which in the opinion of the company may constitute misconduct and/or unlawful acticity including theft,fraud,damage to the property etc.would attract disciplinary action .
19. You are requested to strictly adhere to the timings of work fixed by the company from time to time.
20. Best performing employee from each deptt.will be awarded every year in the month of January.(MT,Coding,Billing,calling,AR,Admin)
21. For Coding team 1st and 3rd Saturday will be off subject to condition that each employee try their level best to achieve fortnightly targets.
22.Any employee called to work on off days will be paid one day salary for complete one day working.
23. For transcription teams alternate Saturday will be off day subject to condition that each employee try their level best to achieve fortnightly targets (maximum of 2 offs).
24. Any employee taking leave without intimation or approval will be marked absent and salary will be deducted for 1.5 days.
25. Management can disapprove your leave if purpose of leave not found to be genuine.
26. One day leave intimation must be given 24 hrs. before and leave for more than one day must be intimated atleast 3 days before.
27. Leave encashment would be on gross salary.
28. Gratuity will be payable to Employee if he/she leaves the Company after servicing for minimum period of 5 yrs.
29. Gratuity amount would be calculated on Basic salary (basic salary/26*15*no of years).
30. There is no tax deduction on gratuity amount upto Rs.10 lakh.